At Finsure, we pride ourselves on being at the front of cutting-edge technology and take even greater pride in protecting our brokers’ business and reputation by ensuring best practice in all we do.
In addition to our regular support services, we are now providing brokers with additional services to assist with administrative tasks and fraud prevention.
Our Broker Support Service allows brokers to focus more on their business growth and less on mundane administration tasks.
Broker Support Service helps you with:
- CRM data entry.
- Generating and uploading compliance documents.
- Creating and lodging lender application forms.
- Submitting loan application support documents.
- Coordinating and tracking the application until settlement.
With these cumbersome tasks taken off your plate, you can focus on building your business.
Fraud Prevention Service
In the last two years the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has had loan application and other mortgage-related fraud in its sights. The government also announced new measures to promote best practices in the industry to prevent fraud, especially around home loans.
To help brokers navigate through these changes, we are providing brokers with a dedicated fraud prevention specialist to assist you.
This Service Includes:
- Verification of customer identification documents.
- Confirming employment details of the applicant.
- Bank information, like pay slips and statements are reviewed.
- Other supporting documentation is checked.
This step will help prevent fraudulent activity going undetected by your business.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Finsure Broker Support Services, contact your BDM today.